Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Future Blog Posts

Ok, so there are so many things I have done that I have not blogged about. Some of these I am planning on writing about in the three weeks between getting home and starting work, and some of these I am hoping to get posted in the next few weeks. However, to commit myself to the stories I am going to tell I am going to write and post the title for each story I have left to talk about. This way, I will not forget anything, and you will all know what should be coming and can hound me about getting it done. :)

I am currently working on a post about my trip last weekend to Belfast, and hopefully I can get that posted before heading to western Ireland this weekend. Homework at this point needs to take precedent, so we'll see if I get it done. Ok, project Commit Hannah to Writing Blog Posts - Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment