Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things I've Learned Since Arriving in Ireland: Cream Cheese is Called Soft Cheese and Guinness Goes Down Like Butter

Just spent a little time walking around and exploring a bit of our immediate area. I think I'm going to try to get a little nap in now, but before I do, here are pics of the apartment. :)

 
The room Liz and I share. It's very comforting to know I will be able to feel her warm breath on my face while I sleep.

Our sweet closet.

Bet you can't guess which room this is. :P

Kitchen.

Family/Dining room/Balcony/Liz!

Some art on our wall.

That's all I have for now - nap, then tour of the shopping area of town and dinner out with friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am incredibly jealous of that bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? But apparently we can only have two people shower and then we have to "boost the hot water" because I went fourth last night and I finally just gave up because the water was too cold and left with a bunch of conditioner still in my hair.

    ReplyDelete